In God we trust ...
All others must have data!
Well we knew something was happening out on our playgrounds and the data, thanks to mir the data is now in. Some very interesting results.
The following shows the data recorded in weeks 1-9:
- 55 student names were recorded;
- 39 students with single 'offences' occured;
- 13 students were recorded twice;
- 2 students were recorded three times; and
- 1 student was recorded four times.
It seems that the most common reason for recording of student names in this time was inappropriate play as well as "other". This is where the categories on the data sheets didn't quite fit.